Hey, friends! I’m going to do a nice, holiday-themed book tag for you guys, so get excited! (It’s also okay if you don’t get excited, whatever you want.)
1. Do you have a favorite winter read?
I loved Six of Crows last winter, so I’m definitely going to read the sequel to that, and any more of Leigh Bardugo’s books. Actually, all of her books are great for winter.
2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
I’m sitting in my room, and my bookshelf is sitting in front of me, and the first thing that I saw when I looked up was Crossed by Ally Condie.
3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree!
I would definitely put City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare on the top of my Christmas tree. It’s not because I hold it above higher than my other books, but because the cover is golden, and wonderful. 😉
4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a winter vacation!
I would love to spend a winter vacation at The Burrow, from Harry Potter. It seems like such a warm and friendly place to stay, and all of the entertainment I’d need would be right there, because I’d be living with the Weasley’s of course!
5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your winter vacation!
I have absolutely no idea. Um…maybe I’d want to bring Isabelle Lightwood from the Mortal Instruments series with me. She seems nice, and it would be so much more fun than going by myself.
6. Name one book on your wish list this year!
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, definitely!
7. Favorite holiday drink, treat, & movie?
I love hot chocolate. That’s literally all I have to say. I love hot chocolate. I don’t really watch holiday movies around Christmastime, if you know what I mean, but I love candy canes! The original, peppermint kind, not all of those candy-flavored ones that I see everywhere.